We kindly invite you to another event concerning the subject of digital transformation in business, organized by our partner – BPC GROUP POLAND Inc. During the webinar, we will discuss the challenges IT system providers face due to dynamically changing reality and how we are responding to them by developing NAVIGATOR.
The meeting will be especially useful for the board members, as well as the IT department managers that look for a solution to automate workflow processes.
The more we transfer our activities to the virtual world, the more data we collect. The pandemic has only accelerated these processes. Currently, companies have to face the challenge of effective processing of data from multiple sources. The solution to this problem and a kind of connector are ECW/Workflow class systems. They allow for efficient process management in a company from the level of one interface.
During the upcoming webinar, we will demonstrate how this type of solution – the NAVIGATOR system – works in practice.
Apart from classic functionalities of the document management system, NAVIGATOR also has features from the areas of Business Intelligence and Artificial Intelligence. They enable automation of budgeting and reporting processes and outsourcing of repetitive activities, which do not require human involvement, to artificial intelligence.
- An electronic catalog and document workflow (invoices, orders, contracts, letters, etc.).
- Artificial Intelligence automation tools: OCR, data import to a form, document classification.
- An electronic archive and integration with external systems.
- A full set of tools for building professional Business Intelligence solutions.
- Budgeting process optimization using dynamic budget sheets, workflow procedures, and scenarios.
- Budget consolidation in the data warehouse and reporting.
The event will be held in Polish. Participation is free of charge after prior registration here.