During the December webinar, organized by our partner BPC GROUP POLAND Inc., we will present the NAVIGATOR’s functionality within the document management, budgeting, and analytics fields.
The meeting will be especially useful for the board members, as well as the IT department managers that look for a solution to automate workflow processes.
The key factors determining a company’s development are well-informed and well-timed business decisions based on reliable data analysis. However, the number of data resources often restricts access to relevant data when needed. All of these are not available only in the ERP class systems but also in several complementary applications integrated or not with the ERP system.
NAVIGATOR is an ECM-class software that allows you to connect many different data sources in one system. Such a solution provides quick access to relevant information from anywhere worldwide via a browser.
During the meeting we will present, among others, the following:
- An electronic catalog and document workflow (invoices, orders, contracts, letters, etc.).
- Artificial Intelligence automation tools: OCR, data import to a form, document classification.
- An electronic archive and integration with external systems.
- A full set of tools for building professional Business Intelligence solutions.
- Budgeting process optimization using dynamic budget sheets, workflow procedures, and scenarios.
- Budget consolidation in the data warehouse and reporting.
The event will be held in Polish. Participation is free of charge after prior registration here.