We have been cooperating with Wieliczka Salt Mine since March 2006.
Main NAVIGATOR features implemented in Wieliczka Salt Mine are:
- Data warehouse powered by 3 systems (Impuls, Merco, Ponet), as well as several dozen Excel files.
- Mining orders workflow, performed as a custom module: dedicated forms that are filled in automatically in 80%, different workflow pathways, dedicated printouts and reports).
- Activity based budgeting.
- Number of users: approx. 60.
Additional consulting under the project:
- Development of a comprehensive controlling concept (budgeting system, accounting records system, management information exchange system, responsibility centers evaluation system)
- Substantive support in the implementation of the ERP system (Impuls)
About the company:
Apart from securing and maintaining historic workings, Wieliczka Salt Mine S.A. deals with fighting mining hazards and utilization of saline waters.