During the upcoming webinar, we will explore the rapid application development module in NAVIGATOR that allows for no-code apps creation. In less than an hour, we will show you how to design a simple purchase request form and workflow procedure for this type of document in the system.
The rapid application development module in NAVIGATOR allows automating virtually any business process. Moreover, we do not need to engage a programmer or spend much time building a simple application in the system. During the upcoming webinar, we will demonstrate how to handle the purchasing process with such a solution. We will develop an application live in a visual editor using the drag and drop method.
The meeting will be beneficial for procurement and administration departments, as well as for specialists who are responsible for handling purchasing processes in an organization.
During the meeting, we will present:
- Application store module.
- Start of application development.
- Sample purchase request form design.
- Category creation for purchase requests, including an explanation of how to manage permissions in a selected category.
- List design for the purchase requests module.
- Purchase requests module design.
- Simple approval procedure development.
The webinar will be held in Polish. After the presentation part, according to our tradition, we will answer your questions.
Participation is free of charge after prior registration here.
SPEAKER: DOMINIK BAŃBUŁA.