We have been cooperating with the College of Economics and Computer Science since 2015.
Main NAVIGATOR features implemented in the College of Economics and Computer Science are:
- Administrative document workflow (orders, letters, contracts, policies, etc).
- Accounting documents workflow (cost invoices, sales invoices, orders, etc.).
- HR documents workflow (vacation leaves, civil contracts, specific-task contracts, dedicated conditional offer contracts service, etc).
- Project and tasks management (including malfunction management).
- Auditorium/room reservation management.
- Study program management (dedicated module for managing learning outcomes, subject syllabi, specialization programs).
- Two-way integration with the Comarch Optima system in the field of accounting records and commercial documentation).
- Integration with the APR system (recruitment and teaching data import).
- Data warehouse (accounting data analysis and data from the student service system analysis).
About the company:
The College of Economics and Computer Science in Krakow is a small private university with a focus on practical education. Every year it is ranked first in the region for the most recognizable private school among employers.